Munich-based gominga is a technology startup with a SaaS solution for review management on digital platforms like Amazon or Google. We are market leader in this special market segment and support international brands like Samsung, BSH, Garmin, Gardena, LG and many more…
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager* at our Munich location (or remote) with immediate effect.
Customer communication is your passion. You know what your customers need before they say it. You are an e-commerce professional and know how to make your customers even more successful. You recognize optimization potential and know how to pick up your customers where they are at the moment. You are a networker and keep your eyes and ears open for new ideas to optimize your customer relationships. Because you are passionate about supporting and expanding regular customers: the success of your customers is your goal and your motivation – day after day.
- Onboarding & Training: You are independently responsible for a defined customer portfolio and support them e.g. during onboarding and ensure that the users use our gominga Review Manager profitably.
- Customer communication & feedback: You are the first contact person for questions and support your customers with your knowledge of the product as well as general e-commerce topics. You listen to your customers and respond to their needs. You pass on new requirements to our development team so that we can constantly improve our product on the market.
- Account Management & Upselling: You build consistent relationships with your key accounts and maintain the individual customer experience. You get excited about new products and features and successfully grow your accounts internationally.
- Several years of experience in active B2B customer approach and communication.
- Relevant experience and sound knowledge in independent customer portfolio management.
- Strong communication skills, structured way of working.
- Organizational skills and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English.
- High affinity for e-commerce/Internet topics.
- Confident handling of MS Office products and at best first experiences with CRM systems.
- You are motivated and see your chance to play a decisive role in a startup.
What can you expect at gominga?
- Start-up culture with room for creativity and independent work.
- Founder-managed company and thus short decision-making processes and high market orientation.
- Strong customer base with fantastic brands such as BSH, Samsung, LG, Gardena, etc.
- High growth figures and healthy financial structure.
- Working in a living room atmosphere in the factory district at Munich Ostbahnhof (drinks, coffee free…).
- Connection to S-Bahn (3 min walk) and numerous cafes and restaurants directly at the office.
- Flexitime and home office options.
You want to get to know us better?
Then send your application documents including your salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.