Free online demo– get to know the gominga Review Manager!
In our free online demos, you will learn about the features of the gominga Review Manager. Our experts guide you through the individual areas and show you how to use the gominga tool optimally for your review management.
- Overview & general functions of the tool
- Introduction to the analysis for reviews and questions
- Introduction alerting functionality
- Overview interaction and issue management / ticket system
- Introduction case management and how to answer customer feedback
Explanation of user administration
Registration for the gominga online demo
In our free, online demos, our experts will demonstrate the functions and special features of the gominga review management tool to you. We will guide you through the individual menu areas and show you how to optimally use gominga for your review management.
Just select a date – if you have any questions, or want an appointment outside the times mentioned or other request – you may also contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
One small request
In order to be able to give you the most qualified or precise answer to your inquiry and to prepare the online demo in the best possible way, we ask you to describe your requirements as detailed as possible when you contact us.
- Do you have questions about product reviews on Amazon or other eCommerce marketplaces?
- Do you have questions about store reviews on Google?
- Do you have questions about app reviews (iOD, Android)?
- Are you particularly interested in our analysis or interaction function?
Technical requirements & organization of the online demo:
gominga online demos are held live via the online presentation tool GoToMeeting. At the latest on the day before the online demo you will receive an e-mail with the link to the portal as well as the meeting ID or dial-up number.
To participate in a gominga online demo you need an internet-enabled PC (with current browser) with headset (alternatively loudspeaker & microphone). If you do not have a microphone, you can also ask your questions about the chat function.
You are welcome to send your questions to the webinar in advance (email@example.com). We will be glad to answer your questions in detail. You can also ask questions during the webinar.
Take advantage of the opportunity to get to know gominga in one of the free online demos.