Munich-based gominga is a technology startup with a SaaS solution for review management on digital platforms like Amazon or Google. We are market leader in this special market segment and support international brands like Samsung, BSH, Garmin, Gardena, LG and many more…
At our location in Munich, we are looking for an employee in the area of content marketing. As a working student in the Content Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to help shape editorial, visual and technical projects.
- You will support our team in content creation and editing in the areas of online review management and related topics such as online marketplaces & platforms, direct-2-consumer business, customer engagement as well as business intelligence.
- You will support the team in content seeding and building content collaborations, implementing articles into our CMS.
- You enjoy social media and helping to seed and improve channels relevant to us, such as LinkedIn, with our content.
- You develop yourself in the area of (SEO) content optimization and keyword research.
- You are looking for a part-time job and work independently.
- You have a good command of the German language, both written and spoken. Ideally, English is also no problem for you.
- You are a digital native and interested in eCommerce topics.
- You can think analytically and like to work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You are motivated and see your chance to play a decisive role in a startup.
- You have good knowledge in internet research and online trade (especially Amazon) and are fit with MS Office programs (especially Excel & Powerpoint).
What can you expect at gominga?
- Start-up culture with room for creativity and independent work.
- Founder-managed company and thus short decision-making processes and high market orientation.
- Strong customer base with fantastic brands such as BSH, Samsung, LG, Gardena, etc.
- High growth figures and healthy financial structure.
- Working in a living room atmosphere in the factory district at Munich Ostbahnhof (drinks, coffee free…).
- Connection to S-Bahn (3 min walk) and numerous cafes and restaurants directly at the office.
- Flexitime and home office options.
You want to get to know us better?
Then send your application documents in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.