The gominga Review Manager allows you to monitor, analyze and comment on product reviews from all ebusiness platforms – nationally and internationally. Numerous features such as email alerting and an issue management system make your work easier.
The gominga Review Manager
Systematically generate decision-relevant insights
- Ratings: Evaluate product reviews and questions on the most important e-business platforms, national and international
- Dashboard: See all reviews and questions at a glance, with various analysis and drill-down options
- Improvement: Identify market opportunities and problems at an early stage with our continuous analysis of product reviews and questions
- Feedback: Integrate customer feedback into your product development and strategy work
- KPIs: Check the strengths and weaknesses of your products
Take your business to the next level
- Content+: Use additional information on your reviews and questions including the entire history on the respective platform
- Response+: Empower your customer service and interact directly with your consumer; respond to product reviews and questions with a fully integrated ticket management system
- Analytics+: Further analyze all reviews, questions and processed tickets by tagging/classifying them and thus gain valuable insights on the reasons behind customer complaints
- Sentiment+: Use sentiment analysis on product feedback to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your products. Market research made usable by the end customer!
- Competitor+: Monitor not only customer feedback on your own products but also on your competitors! Compare the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors!
A product tailored to your needs
Additional modules can be selected individually on the basis of the starter package. In this way, you receive a complete package that can be tailored exactly to your needs – building customer loyalty and expanding customer service, analysis tools, competition monitoring and product monitoring. You determine which and how many items are managed on which e-business platform, as well as the frequency of data updates. Whether you start with a small selection of strategically important products on one of the platforms, or want to monitor and actively manage a large assortment across countries, the gominga Review Manager enables you to make any setup possible.
Would you like further information about gominga? We look forward to your inquiry!
FAQs for the Review Manager
The STARTER package is intended for “beginners”, i.e. companies of all sizes and from all sectors. Do you want to start analyzing your product reviews and gain insights from them? Then the STARTER package is just right for you!
You are a large global company and want to analyze not only 50 but 500 articles with the gominga Review Manager? Then we will simply extend the STARTER package for you by jointly determining the number of items tailored to your needs! Contact us and we will be happy to advise you!
Yes and no. Each additional module must be booked in combination with the STARTER package. Other than that, each module can be used individually or together with others. For example, you can select the STARTER package together with the CONTENT+ module, or you can also use the STARTER package with the RESPONSE+ module. Or those three together etc.
With the gominga Review Manager you can theoretically actively manage product reviews on all eBusiness platforms. Globally, we offer our Review Management for all Amazon country platforms as well as TrustedShops, bazaarvoice and Google Play Store. Further, we cover all relevant national and industry-specific ecommerce sites and marketplaces such as Otto, Conrad, Notebooksbilliger, Obi, Walmart or Zalando. We are continuously expanding our offer and are happy to work together with our customers to include additional platforms. Contact us for your specific inquiry.
However, when using the individual modules, you have to check the functionality of the respective platform. For example, there are platforms that have no question functionality, others do not allow the commenting of reviews or the answering of questions etc..
Yes, this is possible at any time. Please contact us with your specific request.
Yes, this is of course possible. If items are removed from the assortment or new ones are launched, this can of course also be updated in the gominga Review Manager.
No. Depending on what you – our customer – want, we can update the data in our tool in regular intervals. This does not happen in real time but can be set individually, for example from once a week to several times a day. This depends, among other things, on the volume of reviews (and questions) and your business need (i.e. how often or how many times a day will your team work with the tool).