Munich-based gominga is a technology startup with a SaaS solution for review management on digital platforms like Amazon or Google. We are market leader in this special market segment and support international brands like Samsung, BSH, Garmin, Gardena, LG and many more…
We are looking for an Head of Sales at our Munich location with immediate effect.
For our sales team, we are looking for a strategic thinker who enjoys building new processes and can independently implement their own ideas. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and celebrate success by convincing potential customers of our products and working with them to develop the best possible solutions.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and implementing measures for new customer acquisition and business development across country borders
- Responsibility for meeting order intake, revenue and profitability targets
- Targeting and presenting the gominga solution, including webinars
- Representation of the company at trade fairs and events
- Close cooperation with the marketing and customer success team
- Master’s degree or diploma, alternatively comparable degree with corresponding knowledge
- Several years of professional experience in sales or business development, ideally in a B2B software environment
- Ideally contacts and experience in the acquisition of large brand companies
- Relevant experience and profound knowledge in the independent acquisition of new customers, also in a “remote” and international context
- Hunting mentality and closing orientation, very good skills in recognizing sales opportunities
- Strong communication skills, structured approach, organizational skills and hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
High affinity to e-commerce/Internet topics
- Confident handling of MS Office products and experience with CRM systems
- Motivation and entrepreneurial spirit to play a decisive role in shaping a start-up company
What can you expect at gominga?
- Start-up culture with room for creativity and independent work.
- Founder-managed company and thus short decision-making processes and high market orientation.
- Strong customer base with fantastic brands such as BSH, Samsung, LG, Gardena, etc.
- High growth figures and healthy financial structure.
- Working in a living room atmosphere in the factory district at Munich Ostbahnhof (drinks, coffee free…).
- Connection to S-Bahn (3 min walk) and numerous cafes and restaurants directly at the office.
- Flexitime and home office options.
You want to get to know us better?
Then send your application documents including your salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.