Due to the overwhelming success of our first session on 02 June with 200 participants and a lively discussion, we will host a second expert panel on our study “The marketplace world 2020”. This time we have been able to win the following speakers for our webinar on Friday, 19 June 2020 at 11am CET:
- Prof. Dr. Gerrit Heinemann trade expert and head of the eWeb Research Center at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences
- Oliver Prothmann e-commerce expert and president of BVOH
- Kim Niedner Head of Sales and Partner Portal OTTO Partner Connect
- Jochen Fuchs, editor ecommerce t3n
gominga co-founder Christian Driehaus and Ralph Hübner, partner of ecom consulting GmbH, will moderate the discussion.
Sign up now to our 2nd webinar (GoToMeeting) on Friday, 19 June 2020 at 11am CET (duration approx. 60 min):
Among other things, the experts ask themselves these questions:
- The development of the marketplaces before, during and after Corona
- Have we already experienced the Marktplatz peak or was it just the beginning?
- Regional marketplaces – lifeline or coffin nail for local retail?
- How do politics and the media look at the marketplaces in Germany – somewhere else?
- What is the investor view of the marketplace hype?
- “Amazon or nothing” – do other marketplaces play a real role? Which?
- Will the review and Q&A finally replace the seller on the space?
- What does the marketplace trend mean for brand manufacturers?
- What does this mean for retailers? Online retailers and stationary retailers?
Register here for 19th of June, 2020 at 11 a.m. Duration: appr 60 minutes
Are you interested in our study “The Marketplace World 2020”?
We provide a PDF free of charge.
By the way, you can watch the recording of the discussion on 02 June 2020 on Youtube at any time: