Relevance of marketplaces, consumer behavior and product reviews
Our virtual workshop will take place on Tuesday, 13.10.2020 at 11:15 am!
gominga co-founder and ex-Amazonian Christian Driehaus will talk about Amazon and alternative marketplaces, the changed consumer behaviour since the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic, as well as the importance of product reviews and Q&A.
The lecture is peppered with many practical examples and current market data. As a virtual and interactive workshop, there will also be live surveys with the audience and a question & answer session at the end.
- Online marketplaces: only Amazon or what?
- Covid-19: how has the consumer behavior changed?
- Product reviews – the secret for success
FOCAL POINTS AND EXAMPLES OF THE WORKSHOP
- Covid-19 strengthens online growth
- Amazon but especially all other market places are growing strongly
- Consumers spend more time online
- 78% of consumers use ratings & reviews before making a purchase decision
- 74% use ratings especially for discount campaigns like Black Friday in Q4
- Volume of Q&A increased strongly during the corona lockdown: Consumers are looking for a conversation with the brand and have questions about the product
- Companies must see reviews and Q&A as an opportunity
- Analysis of reviews can be used for systematic development of new products
- Analysis of reviews as well as questions & answers offers various possibilities for improvement in the company
- Customer engagement at the digital POS by commenting on ratings and answering questions