22 & 23 March 2023 at the “Kaisersaal” in Erfurt (GER)
The biannual Amazon Sales Congress is one of the most important conferences in the German-speaking world for vendors and sellers who want to increase their success on Amazon. Leading Amazon experts and consultants will be appearing here – and of course we can’t miss out ;).
Update: Here are some impressions of the event
Consumer insights on Amazon – using product reviews profitably in marketing and sales!
Our lecture by Frederik Buecker (Head of Sales) and gominga Co-Founder Christian Driehaus.
- Consumer Insights on Amazon & Co – a different kind of market research
- “UGC – User-generated Content – for free”: At last I can find out what my customers are saying about my product/service in detail. BUT I also have to look and listen, but how?
- Millions of voices – Customer feedback on online platforms like Amazon, Google, Apple
- How does artificial intelligence help me to find my way through the jungle of customer feedback?
- And what does the customer say about my competition?
- Best practice based on customer cases such as Kärcher, Gardena, Samsung etc….