Munich-based gominga is a technology startup with a SaaS solution for review management on digital platforms like Amazon or Google. We are market leader in this special market segment and support international brands like Samsung, BSH, Garmin, Gardena, LG and many more…
At our location in Munich, we are looking for motivated and smart personalities to join our development team.
- Develop simple, high-quality solutions to our customer’s problems in collaboration with your design, frontend, and backend engineering colleagues
- Shape our product and technology roadmap and architecture for the months and years ahead
- Navigate the complete project lifecycle from design to production confidently
- Like to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product, technology, and company
- 3+ years of experience with React, HTML5 and CSS3
- Good knowledge of TypeScript
- Extensive experience in designing and developing APIs (like Rest or GraphQL) and User Interfaces
- Experience with MongoDB and RabbitMQ would be great
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes would be a plus
- Very strong communication skills, technically as well as in customer, product and team collaboration terms
- Enjoy writing clean, maintainable and testable code
- Take full ownership for all aspects of your work
- Fluent English
What to expect at gominga
- Start-up culture with creative freedom and independent work
- Founder-managed company – short decision-making processes and high market orientation
- Strong customer brands such as BSH, Samsung, LG, Gardena, etc.
- High growth figures and healthy financial structure
- Working in a living room atmosphere near Munich’s Ostbahnhof (drinks, coffee free…)
- Connection to S-Bahn (3 min walk) and numerous cafes, restaurants, gym etc. directly at the office
- Flexible working hours and remote work (home office)
You want to get to know us better?
Then send your application documents including your salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.